Liquid Profiles of Amps - Your Most Wanted

• You guys have covered all my requests; however, I wonder if someone has a guess as to when we can expect a beta with LP in it?

Your guess is as good as mine or anyone's

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• A '59 Bassman, 5F6-A.

Mark IIc+, and SLO 100 would also make me happy.

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• Question about Liquid Profling.

Do you need the actual amp to model the Gain/EQ etc etc?

I would assume yes.

Then the 40 or so stacks that have been modelled would be amps owned by local German guys like Thomas Dill and Peter Fischer.

The first Profiles CK made in 2011 were done at Peters studio...you can watch the Youtube videos of those sessions.

Including amps like a SLO100, Vintage Deluxe Reverb, Bogner XTC , Twin Reverb, etc.

And if you know the Thomas Dill Profiles, there's a Plexi, a Sovtek, etc.

I assume a Liquid Profile made by Kemper means they just need to make one Profile with all controls set at 12 o'clock of the amp they've modelled...for each of the 40 amps they've modelled.

I'd imagine when Kemper release the Liquid Profiling firmware they'll release a Rig Pack of 40 Liquid Profiles?

• Question about Liquid Profling.

Do you need the actual amp to model the Gain/EQ etc etc?

I would assume yes.

I would assume no. The schematics are available for most amps and software is available that shows the effect of each component in the circuit. Take a look at the `duncan Amps Tone Stack calculator online to see this in action

• My choice would be the Jimmy Page Sundragon amp, one of the limited 50, made by Mitch Colby.

https://www.sundragonamps.com/

"Jimmy’s original amplifier started out life as a Supro Coronado. While on tour with Neil Christian the amplifier fell out of the band’s van. Not willing to give up on his beloved Supro, Jimmy had it restored. At that time the amplifier was also modified in significant ways. Jimmy realized that the sonic palette had changed to something new and unique. After being shrouded in mystery for more than 50 years, Jimmy has decided to share this extraordinary amplifier with the world."

I would want profiles of that amp wether they´re Liquid or not...

Magnatone Super Fifty Nine M80

• I would want profiles of that amp wether they´re Liquid or not...

Magnatone Super Fifty Nine M80

Sorry to go off topic slightly but....I never liked Jimmys sound. His playing? Brilliant ( even though I'm not a big fan) and he wrote those amazing songs, but I always though his sound was...erm..a bit weak? I'm I nuts/missing something?

Just wondering if sometimes we mix up the songs and playing with the guitar sound??

• Maybe it is because I am a huge Fan of LZ since the days I could handle the LP Player of my parents... For me the guitar sound of songs like "how many more times" or "dazed and confused" is magic.

But I know many people that don´t like that guitar sound or the sound of the led zeppelin recordings at all (although liking or loving the music)

So I would like to play with those profiles and wonder what could be done with that tone with some Liquid Profile (to come back to topic ;) ^^).

Although I don`t believe that they come out with Liquid Profiles of those rare amps... At least in the beginning. But hope dies last...:D