Liquid profiling detected

• Hi All. In the current episode of "Tones & Talk" - Legends Tribute - Joe Walsh on Youtube, you can see that liquid profiling is already working. Pretty exciting stuff. :D:thumbup:

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• That sounds phantastic. Pretty much exactely what I always wanted. I never got into the generic tone stack of the Kemper because it reacted too different from what I used to get from the profiled amp. I'd rather choose a different profile instead. But that feature I see myself using quite a lot. I'm espacially keen on trying the Marshal tone stack on my myriads of plexi profiles.

• Looks great.

I also notice Kemper is on sale at Sweetwater.

Is this something normal that occurs from time to time...... or maybe a sign of Kemper2 on the horizon?

Kemper have reduced hardware prices. It was noted as part of the new OS announcement.

"Save up to 19% on KEMPER PROFILER devices and the PROFILER Remote. Parts availability and costs improved, therefore prices are adjusted."

• A company lowering its prices when it didn't have to and not altering the product in order to preserve profit margins.

By no means am I complaining. Just to be able to say that is....weird.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• After watching this interesting video, I installed the latest RigManager (3.4.32) and the OS version 9.0.5 and then loaded the profile from Kemper Legends Tribute 1-3. Then I got disappointed seeing the Amplifier effects: NO "Amp Model" with the selection box defaulting to "Kemper Generic". How can it be enabled? Or does Thomas Dill use a newer beta version?

• After watching this interesting video, I installed the latest RigManager (3.4.32) and the OS version 9.0.5 and then loaded the profile from Kemper Legends Tribute 1-3. Then I got disappointed seeing the Amplifier effects: NO "Amp Model" with the selection box defaulting to "Kemper Generic". How can it be enabled? Or does Thomas Dill use a newer beta version?

Thomas Dill has to be using a beta version of RM.

Liquid Profiling won't appear until OS 10 shows up.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• As long as the Liquid RM does not require Windows 11. That would be a killer for me. I already had upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 to use the newest RM's but I did not have to go out and buy a whole new computer. 8|

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• As long as the Liquid RM does not require Windows 11.

I have heard tale that Windows 11 can run on some hardware that its not designed for. But I am in the same boat, had to upgrade from 7 to 10 for RM. Was sad day.

However, I love win 11 just for the tabbed programs like explorer. Game changer.

• I have heard tale that Windows 11 can run on some hardware that its not designed for. But I am in the same boat, had to upgrade from 7 to 10 for RM. Was sad day.

However, I love win 11 just for the tabbed programs like explorer. Game changer.

I will never love it if I have to go buy a new mobo, cpu, and memory. I do believe there is a work-around posted on the internet to by-pass the Win 11 TPM checks. But then we open up a whole other topic. ^^

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I will never love it if I have to go buy a new mobo, cpu, and memory. I do believe there is a work-around posted on the internet to by-pass the Win 11 TPM checks. But then we open up a whole other topic. ^^

I was right there with you! Then, my mb crashed (after almost a 10 year run) which forced my hand and I decided to go ahead and upgrade to Windows 10 .... and got a free update to Windows 11.

Honestly, kinda wishing I was still on 10. So far, not a big fan of 11. Maybe it will grow on me in a year or two :). Windows 7 was a great product.... as was my Core 2 processor and mb ;). Got more than my milage out of it.

I am holding on my opinion for Liquid Profiling. I will (of course) do the update and try it out.

As for a new Kemper? Would be exciting for sure ;). Great rumor!

• At the new Video about Legends Tribute Thomas Dill again talks about and shows liquid profiling settings at about 30:10

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

Edited once, last by hafi19 ().