Liquid Profiles

• Easy killer - Liquid Profiles aren't in it.

I have absolutely zero need for liquid profiling. I have never and I will probably never profile anything. Every profile I will ever need is already done. There is absolutely nothing on this update that I really need other than usb audio and I have already gave up on it because of all the problems I found. Needless to say I'm very disappointed. All this hype for nothing, all it did was waste my time. Good luck to the rest of you.

• I have absolutely zero need for liquid profiling. I have never and I will probably never profile anything. Every profile I will ever need is already done. There is absolutely nothing on this update that I really need other than usb audio and I have already gave up on it because of all the problems I found. Needless to say I'm very disappointed. All this hype for nothing, all it did was waste my time. Good luck to the rest of you.

Uhm.....that's nice. I wasn't even talking to you.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I on the other hand am talking to you. I see you like to argue on here with who ever you disagree with. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion. Me included Mr. Ruefus. I wish you a nice day.

If you want to pick a fight which you clearly do - knock yourself out. I was jokingly responding to Bayou Texan. That was the beginning and the end of it.

I've never said whether I need, want or care about Liquid Profiling. Nor argued about its validity (or lack thereof) You show up , decide to be a jerk out of nowhere...and I'm the one who's being argumentative.

Yeah...Ok, Sport.

• Very strange, could it be related to some kind of Fractal patent infringiment , as HW mentioned about in his latest video on youtube?

I don't think so. HW mentioned in a subsequent video (I think) that the rollout would probably be incremental, with USB audio the first step.

• I don't think so. HW mentioned in a subsequent video (I think) that the rollout would probably be incremental, with USB audio the first step.

I missed that part, but I'm glad to know that, I was beginning to think that liquid feature could have been a -whether- instead of -when-

thanks

Djambibolla<3

• I have absolutely zero need for liquid profiling. I have never and I will probably never profile anything. Every profile I will ever need is already done. There is absolutely nothing on this update that I really need other than usb audio and I have already gave up on it because of all the problems I found. Needless to say I'm very disappointed. All this hype for nothing, all it did was waste my time. Good luck to the rest of you.

So you've already tried USB audio, even though it came out a couple of hours ago? Wow, that was fast...its also a Beta so...

• Jeez fellas. ..take a deep breath.

Yes, there was/is a lot of hype. No reason to be dissapointed if expectations are realistic.

I'm interested in the USB audio. I won't attempt to use it until the apparent bugs are resolved. I don't have an interest in being a beta tester for this, but thanks in advance to those of you who do.

• So you've already tried USB audio, even though it came out a couple of hours ago? Wow, that was fast...its also a Beta so...

Got it running this morning.

It installed new audio interfaces (of course) on my Win 11 machine.

It is now my default audio.

Audio from my PC goes to the Kemper, and is coming out the Main outputs.

Sounds good.

Will play further...