Show your latest guitar

• Feel better soon.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• Are you doing the tuners?

I ordered these and they are a direct drop-in, and are awesome. I didn't like the looks of the PRS ones.

Kluson Locking Tuners

• Are you doing the tuners?

I ordered these and they are a direct drop-in, and are awesome. I didn't like the looks of the PRS ones.

Kluson Locking Tuners

Yeah, I did the PRS locking tuners, they popped up under the guitars picture when I was placing the order, so I just clicked and added them. I know they work well, at least according to a couple of people I know who have had them.

I looked at Kluson tuners from your link, those are like the tuners on my Cutlass, and I really like them. I hope I feel the same about the functionality of the PRS style tuners, only time will tell, but I do prefer the look of the Kluson.

• Yeah, I did the PRS locking tuners, they popped up under the guitars picture when I was placing the order, so I just clicked and added them. I know they work well, at least according to a couple of people I know who have had them.

I looked at Kluson tuners from your link, those are like the tuners on my Cutlass, and I really like them. I hope I feel the same about the functionality of the PRS style tuners, only time will tell, but I do prefer the look of the Kluson.

Paul Reed Smith makes their own tuners because he feels that adding mass to the headstock negatively affects guitar tone and sustain. His designs have evolved over the years and work extremely well.

• My finger is going to look the same way in 3 more weeks after Trigger Finger Release surgery. ;( Maybe we can do a vocal duet. :)

I'm game! I've considered a career change as a solo artist many times. I figure within a few months I could pack out every comedy club in the states, because when I cut loose singing a song people always die laughing 😅

• I got this a couple of weeks ago at sam ash NYC used, one tiny scratch on the back and what seemed like original strings old/dull 10-50, dirty/unused frets, and the action was high, I don't think the person played it at alI. So at a 1000 less than new, unfortunately I had to get it. ;) I can't take a good picture it sparkles so much. Had to tweak it though. They do a weird half out of phase thing in the middle position that sounds great clean but is muddy if you put a little overdrive on it. They put a cap on the HB to make it a high pass and all the bottom from the p90 gets through, could not use it. .So I put in two 500k CTS push pull pots. A better cap and wired it 50’s style. The volume splits the humbucker, and the tone does a real out of phase. So I have a HB, HB split slug side, if I pull up the tone it then splits the screw side, so 3 sounds in the bridge position. If I go to the middle, I just get a normal HB/SC. Pull up the volume SC/SC, pull up tone Out of phase SC/SC, push volume Down, HB/SC out of phase. Neck pos. Is just the SC P90. The SC and Out of phase sounds are Not thin and weak. It's much more versatile now. I love it.

• Wow. you had to have surgery for that. Fortunately a few shots got rid of mine on my ring, and pinky finger, It was getting worse weekly and my whole hand was cramping up. I imagine this in my future. The joys of aging...

• Wow. you had to have surgery for that. Fortunately a few shots got rid of mine on my ring, and pinky finger, It was getting worse weekly and my whole hand was cramping up. I imagine this in my future. The joys of aging...

No, it was just stitches. I usually will flush cuts with alcohol or lacquer thinner when I'm in the shop or on a jobsite and put electrical tape on them, they've always healed just fine.

This was a ½" deep jagged cut, I couldn't get the bleeding to stop so I figured this time I better let a physician have at it. The electrical tape route is a whole lot cheaper, I'm really not looking forward to the bill on this one.

• No, it was just stitches. I usually will flush cuts with alcohol or lacquer thinner when I'm in the shop or on a jobsite and put electrical tape on them, they've always healed just fine.

This was a ½" deep jagged cut, I couldn't get the bleeding to stop so I figured this time I better let a physician have at it. The electrical tape route is a whole lot cheaper, I'm really not looking forward to the bill on this one.

Out of curiosity - how much do you expect the bill to be?

And sorry if this is too sorta personal. If that is the case, just ignore the question :)

• jon9max I was the one with Trigger Finger surgery. The doctor only allows me two injections each finger. Any more than that and it can blow out the nodules and cause permanent damage, so then I'm left with surgery or locking fingers with pain as my only options.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.