Show your latest guitar

• I have a Fender Rarities Tele. These are great guitar. To me, they are right up there with some custom shop guitars I have checked out in the past. I almost bought a custom shop Tele at a guitar show once. It was not a relic. The Rarities Tele I have is built every bit as well as that custom shop guitar was.

• Fantastic work! A real beauty. I am a big fan of figured walnut. I am surprised it is not used more often.

• That’s a really beautiful guitar!!!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• Lovely build.

You have to love P90's 🤘🤘🤘

Here is the 4th of my 5 college guitars from last year. Loved the Bareknuckle P90's but I don't have it anymore. Made the mistake of taking it to band practice and my singer/guitarist loved the neck profile and P90's so much I had dell it to him 🤦

• V8guitar : I thought of you when I saw this. Sure, it's not purple, but it's V8 and pretty cool.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Should be here in the next day or two. Bought one that was Faded Blue in September but wasn't able to play it for a few weeks because of a self inflicted palm injury.

Once I had the opportunity to play it, I liked it enough that I decided to sell the three electric guitars I had and get another 24-08. I liked the others, especially the EBMM Cutlass, but I don't do well switching from one neck profile to another, shouldn't be an issue now.

• Should be here in the next day or two. Bought one that was Faded Blue in September but wasn't able to play it for a few weeks because of a self inflicted palm injury.

Once I had the opportunity to play it, I liked it enough that I decided to sell the three electric guitars I had and get another 24-08. I liked the others, especially the EBMM Cutlass, but I don't do well switching from one neck profile to another, shouldn't be an issue now.

I hear good things about this model. Very versatile...

NOICE :)

Don't leave them hanging in the sunlight. At least some years ago (and I don't think it has changed, I could be wrong), the blue colours faded awfully much over time.

• V8guitar : I thought of you when I saw this. Sure, it's not purple, but it's V8 and pretty cool.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dude thanks for this! I love it!!!

• I haven't bought a new guitar in 3 years. That is about to change. I will probably order it today. I have been looking at them for a good week now and think I have it down to the one.

• I hear good things about this model. Very versatile...

It's the same pickup and switching configuration of an Ibanez I had in the late 1980's when I was playing in bands, which I've really missed.

Even though I've played a strat style guitar since 1993 the two humbucker configuration is a better fit for me. I've always had to drop the middle pickup way to low because I pick right on top of it.

I will say that I'm impressed with how well the tapped settings sound compared to my single coil guitars. I'm not sure if prs does the tap a little different, but it does sound good, much better than others I've had or tried at a store.

NOICE :)

Don't leave them hanging in the sunlight. At least some years ago (and I don't think it has changed, I could be wrong), the blue colours faded awfully much over time.

Thanks for the heads up. My music portion of the room gets no direct sunlight even if the curtains and blinds are opened, which has never happened since I live like a vampire🤣