What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like this relaxed way of playing rhythmic music happily down at a high level. :)

• 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Most peeps know Vinnie and Nathan are legends, but for me it's Greg Phillinganes who's the real legend.

Dude played for Stevie Wonder at 19 in 1975 and continued to play all the parts Stevie didn't have the chops for. Was The Jacksons' musical director for ages and oversaw Michael's Bad and Dangerous tours. Played for every man and his dog through the years (even Toto) and has a terrific sense of humour.

I guess you could say I'm a bit of a fan.

• A nice cover with Tim Pierce on guitar.

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• External Content www.youtube.com

• A nice cover with Tim Pierce on guitar.

Such a fantastic song and great cover. Whenever i go out on a chilled bike ride on a rare day off work i have the original in my playlist on the headphones cruising me along...good times :)

• Two great guitarists with Billie Jean.

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• Two great guitarists with Billie Jean.

Great! I was hearing yesterday at this guy that do that on 1 guitar....

External Content youtu.be

This is definitely a level that is out of my range...

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• “No Stairway!!!”

Oh, really 🤣

External Content youtu.be

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Sometimes not only a song, but a particular performance can impact you...this was one of my earliest guitar influences, I used to watch this over and over again on Betamax ( yes that's how old it is!).

This is also the riff that was in a legal dispute with Nirvana -come as you are.

I just loved the sound and the look of that ES-295.... RIP Geordie Walker! Even though I play nothing like this, it still encouraged me to pick up the guitar!

(6) Killing Joke - Eighties - live - YouTube

• Bravo! 8)

• I was listening to that album recently. Didn’t knowmthere was video of it too 😎

Bravo! 8)

• I am listening to the music of the members of this forum. I am using this thread to compliment the incredible talent here. So much great original music, and recorded well too. Hats off mates.

• Heard a band on Planet Rock this morning whilst doing random stuff around the house and thought Woah! this sounds killer! That guitar tone is SICK! turns out it was Saxon! and with new material.. YO!! i aint heard these guys since i was a kid MANY moons ago...Jeez these dudes are in their 70s and got me banging my head like i was 17 again \m/ nothing like a good old dose of NWOBHM awesome to know the old generation still got some fire in them

• Heard a band on Planet Rock this morning whilst doing random stuff around the house and thought Woah! this sounds killer! That guitar tone is SICK! turns out it was Saxon! and with new material.. YO!! i aint heard these guys since i was a kid MANY moons ago...Jeez these dudes are in their 70s and got me banging my head like i was 17 again \m/ nothing like a good old dose of NWOBHM awesome to know the old generation still got some fire in them

Saxon is still a good band. Good song but I like this one better.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau