Watch Ceddy live solos (LIMITED OPPORTUNITY!!!)

• I wanted to upload video/audio of the entire gig (even tho it was far from perfect) just for fun but the singer didn't want to...
    But for you personal enjoyment here's a couple of my solos you can "enjoy" until I take them down again :thumbup:

I had a few issues:

2 weeks before gig I was diagnosed with Tendonitis after intense practicing so I couldn't rehearse for all that time X/
    Because of that, nervosity level was legendary because the entire gig I was worried about hurting my left arm again, having to stop and go off stage... It was also 0:30 in the night, so it was quite cold for the fingers X/
    Also, we were supposed to have a 5-piece choir section but that was canceled a few days before the gig, so I had to add backing vocals myself without any rehearsal at all, increasing nervosity quite a bit :lol: shouldn't affect solos, but it's still one more thing to think about...

Also... My absolute first gig with this particular band! So I had no previous routine at all :whistling:

Oh well, personally I think I did alright regarding the circumstances!

What you think?!?!

Screwing up a bit in the end of this one

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Once again... I have no goddamn idea why I did what I did at the very end :saint:
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This solo I forgot completely so I just improvised everything and stood still like a nervous snowballman :thumbup:

Sorry for out-of-synch video, but my parts of this solo are actually quite well performed (Emils too, of course!!)

And here we go all out Walls Of Jericho on y'all!!!
    I'm surprised I nailed the part at 0:37 decently! I suck at sweeping but it somehow sounds "alright"

I'll take these down soon so dont miss out on watching these now! :love:

ALSO FIRST TIME USING KEMPER LIVE!!!
    Oh man! I dont think I'll ever wanna use any loud and fiddly tube amps with cabs no more, now I wanna go Kemper > straight to PA from now on! FASTEST SOUNDCHECK EVER!!!
    Emil, the other guitarist, uses a... Axe8 ... He's THE ENEMY!!! Hahaha no just kiddin. Personally I would have recommended him a Kemper, but I guess he wanted the Axe8 more.

I was using @deadpan Triple Rectifier profile! Absolutely love it! Rhythm channel dry, and solo channel the same but more gain, volume and delay.
    :love::love:

• sounds great - just heard the very first notes of the first video and I knew right away you'd kick ass!
    watched the rest of course ;)

rockstar tone!

It shows good over-technique, meaning you're not trying to go 100% of what you can do on stage, as my most influential personal teacher told me: "On stage, you can safely use 30% of what you can do at home. Some nights you'll know you can go for it, though." - Les Wise

p.s.
    I liked the 3rd, improvised, one best - very Motörhead (high praise), very cool!

• Multi talented, supports the vendors and kemper, is the nicest dood in the world and LISTENS!!
    Gonna tell me it gets any better than this ?, well i don't believe you :D

Blazon Stone gig soon too ..i know i am not the only one that wants to play guitar after listening to Ced... I bet the sound check guy was happy as shit on the water!!! :D .

And thank you Tim!
    @deadpan Triple Rec its a keeper and great pack for leads too.
    Those melodies will stand the test of time.. :whistling::thumbup:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• @schreckmusic Hi Ant /ALL
    I think it was because of the CAPS and font size in his trouble shooting thread
    Super WEIRD phase issue when reamping?!?

Why he would need to be banned for a day i guess is THEIR policy.
    I dont think Ced would do any thing to provoke it..i dont know

personally i think a bit of leeway should be exercised , i am sure he was just frustrated and did not mean to break the rules.

I never get offended unless there is bullying going on, i am the bully of bullies.
    AND..F help you if i find one...

Who knows, dont ask me if its fair.
    ow boy

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Just got back from Amsterdam. Not sure I'd survive a return trip...!

Great playing and sound, Cederick. Scando hair metal at its best :)

Since when was nerdy fantasy power metal "hair metal"? Completely different things ?(

(also keep in mind I have only been in the band since a year ago or so, the band has been around since the mid-90s :thumbup: )

• Yup Ced is no where near hair metal, Sam is cool and maybe being funny, or maybe he is just jet lagged from basting in farts as a result of flying back from Amsterdam, when you fly in plane you baste in FARTS!! PAAAAWWW!

Can i order some food that wont make me FART!!!!
    Answer - No Ash if you fly you eat our food and you FART!!
    RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!

Ced thinks blazon stone maybe "out dated" ??
    hahaha BS!! MELODIES ARE TIMELESS

I just played BACH (and farted)
    Tell me why i still play BACH

He was the first heavy metal MOFO....
    Melody in Blazon will stand the test of time
    TEEE HEE :rolleyes::love:

Thank you for the music posting brother, be well :)
    like Ivan says (Cili labs)
    PEACE AND LOVE :thumbup:

Ash

• Let me just say you know what i have seen work to stop anxiety for big gigs and so you dont over practice?
    Calamus root tea....work like a charm. Who farted?

Ash