Liquid Profiles of Amps - Your Most Wanted

• Im really confused on the liquid profiling feature. All these current liquid profiled amps that are available for far, are these just available to make your own profile or has Kemper actually came out with any stock liquid profiles of these amps at all? If so where do I find them to test them out. I don't see any stock presets or profiles at all since updating. and I don't own most of these amps to make my own profiles.

Am I missing something?

• Im really confused on the liquid profiling feature. All these current liquid profiled amps that are available for far, are these just available to make your own profile or has Kemper actually came out with any stock liquid profiles of these amps at all? If so where do I find them to test them out. I don't see any stock presets or profiles at all since updating. and I don't own most of these amps to make my own profiles.

Am I missing something?

There are three Liquid Profile Rig Packs provided by Kemper at this point. They can be found in Rig Manager, or directly downloaded from: https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads/10/Rig-Packs

Am I missing something?

The easiest way to think about this is....the profiles and profiling process have not changed.

It is about retrospectively applying a tone stack to a profile, either as a secondary part of the profile creation or at anytime at a later date. The clever bit is how Kemper have created their tone stacks to replicate how the real amp works. These can and are only created by Kemper as " presets".

The key bit is knowing how the tone controls were set so that when you apply the tonestack, its "recentre" to the right position. None of this is essential, its only about getting the best representation of the real amp.

Hope that helps...

• IMHO the list of LP tone stacks can be endless.
    Maybe there is an option to have something like a compatibility list ?
    Maybe there is an option to tweak a tone stack (frequency response) by customers with an add on app ?

The tone and gain don't need to be 100% accurate to the original if it is 80 or 90% it would be ok for me.
    A lot of gain/tone - stacks have the nearly same frequency response and/or the same schematics with some other R/C Values.

https://monster.partyhat.co/article/amplifier-tone-stacks/

Be the force with you ;)

• I just hope this LP technology allows Kemper to keep its overall tone and feel. Moving the “modeling” direction makes me worried it will start to emulate the fractal world. I’ve come From fractal after years of struggling with looking for that “amp” feel and the Kemper profiles accomplish that phenomenally. That’s why I made the switch earlier this year.

• Having "liquid profiled" my 1959SLP, JTM45, and 2203 tonight... color me impressed!

I'd like to have Tone Stack options for the Jubilee 2555 (as many others have said)

and I'd like to have a DSL tone stack as well (jcm2000 dsl100) but I'll probably try it with the 800 tone stack and I think it'll be close.

A really off the beaten path one I'd like is my Matchless Chieftain. That amp is a pain to profile because of the brilliance (presence) control... up above about 9:00 on the dial, it seems to mess up the profiler and always has if there's much gain going on. I've noticed that with Liquid Profiling the results I'm getting on my 4 hole Marshalls are much closer to the original amps at the more extreme settings (Volume on 10).

While I'm wishing - Two Rock tone stack as well. I have an Emerald Pro, but I think they're probably all similar.

• Currently there aren't many high gain models available in the tone stack list.

• EVH 5150III 6L6
    • EVH5150III 6L6 Stealth
    • EVH 5150III EL34

I think there is big difference in the sound of the original Peavey EVH which is already in the current tone stack list with the new EVH - Fender distributed 5153 models.

While the EVHs have sound differences, the Brightcap and Tonestacks are the same.

CK

• While the EVHs have sound differences, the Brightcap and Tonestacks are the same.

CK

Hey CK !

Great work with the LP'ing !

Without divulging specifics or specific models .... can we expect a steady flow of new Amp Channels in the coming weeks / months ? ... so the commercial Profile makers can start offering a much broader variety of LP Amp Packs (?)

Also .... in the current "list of 45" there aren't many / any "boutique" EL84's Amp Channles (?) ... hint hint .... Matchless DC30 12AX7 Channel 1 and Matchless DC30 EF86 Channel 2 (?)

Ben

Edited once, last by benifin ().

• "Amp Models"!

A preset is something else entirely ;)

To be fair, I did use the word preset in parentheses as I know its not exactly the same but I think of them like that because you are applying a specific pre-set tonestack ( see what I did there) to an amp :). I see that they are modelled on an amp so maybe more accurate term is "Amp tone/gain Models" ??

Its my only criticism with Liquid Profiles is that the wording seems to suggest something else and people are getting confused...unless I've totally misunderstood.

• Afd100

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Am I too late to the party? ;)

I would add an ADA MP1/MP2 to the list.

Also whatever Engl amp that is that Vivian Campbell plays. Saw him play with the Last in Line at a small club and that amp sounded amazing.

• Hi, I can't post in the private forum (?) so I must post here.

To really have the KPA be a boutique beast above all others

CK, can you please provide for liquid profiling these.

1) Bogner 20th Anniversary XTC

2) Bogner Shiva 20th Anniversary

3) Bogner Goldfinger 45

Whilst you're at it and to give full all due respect to Jan at Elmwood (So sad to see them gone)

1) Elmwood M90

• I just did the best matchless profiles I have heard. I will post em here. Did the a LP of the 12ax7 and ef86 channels an it didnt come out as good some reason. I will put them up here if I can an see what you guys think