Show your latest guitar

• Question...I have the Kemper Toaster, powered version, and the Kemper CAB, unpowered version.

I also have a Fender ToneMaster Pro and a Fender FR-12.

Better off getting a power supply for the Player to Kemper Cab, or run the Player into the Fender FR-12?

Edited once, last by thegman ().

• Question...I have the Kemper Toaster, powered version, and the Kemper CAB, unpowered version.

Better off getting a power supply for the Profiler to Kemper Cab, or run the Profiler into the Fender FR-12?

Assuming you mean Player, not Profiler, I'd look for a way to A/B them. I think there might be a way to plug the Player into the Profiler to take advantage of the power amp with no amp/speaker chosen in the Profiler. That way you can A/B both without Imprints.

Just a thought...

Better off getting a power supply for the Player to Kemper Cab, or run the Player into the Fender FR-12?

If you use only 4 blocks, the Player will sound identical to the Toaster, you can compare

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Finally here! :love: The color is pretty dark but pops when light hits it. I've waited for this one a long time. Whew!

I hope you are enjoying this tele. As I said in the past my friends G&L Tele is the best sounding guitar I have ever heard.

The other day I noticed all of my fav guitar parts I have recorded over the years were my cheap G&L Tele Asat. So I put it to the test and it is hands down the best sounding guitar I own also. I think it was $250 Stupid Deal. Now I am on a mission to track down any info I can on the pickups they use. Alnico 5 I think? Still searching.

When I bought it I was amazed how well it sounded with heavy distortion. It didn't matter what I threw at it, it sounded great. Anyway, hoping its your new fav as well. Pickups are everything just like Jim Lill told us on YouTube.

• I hope you are enjoying this tele. As I said in the past my friends G&L Tele is the best sounding guitar I have ever heard.

The other day I noticed all of my fav guitar parts I have recorded over the years were my cheap G&L Tele Asat. So I put it to the test and it is hands down the best sounding guitar I own also. I think it was $250 Stupid Deal. Now I am on a mission to track down any info I can on the pickups they use. Alnico 5 I think? Still searching.

When I bought it I was amazed how well it sounded with heavy distortion. It didn't matter what I threw at it, it sounded great. Anyway, hoping its your new fav as well. Pickups are everything just like Jim Lill told us on YouTube.

Yes I am enjoying it very much. It was worth the wait. I was surprise how bright the MFD pickups actually are even though they are supposed to be warmer than the Fender Alnicos. I think the 6 brass saddles add to give it more "ting". It's very different than what I am used to with strats and LP's.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Edited once, last by BayouTexan ().

• This will make you laugh....I did agree to sell one of my others....but funnily enough I haven't been able to shift it for a decent price so....it might need to stay :)

If she reads this, I will die!

The secret is to place ads (and show her) but at a price no one will bite off on... 8o

• The secret is to place ads (and show her) but at a price no one will bite off on... 8o

The "secret" is to live with someone who does not mind if you have 20 or 30 guitars ..... 8) :thumbup:

( Or 7 git. amps, 12 synthesizers and a big Roland TD-30 drum kit + a small P.A. )

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• New guitar in the arsenal soon... while making room for the new one, I found a guitar case hidden in the corner with this "cheapo" inside. Originally purchased to play some slide and blues, it never really got much playing time. But it looks so good that I don't have the heart to sell it for small money. So it will stay a littlle bit longer, waiting for the metal head being ready and matured to play some slide guitar one day :)

• New guitar in the arsenal soon... while making room for the new one, I found a guitar case hidden in the corner with this "cheapo" inside. Originally purchased to play some slide and blues, it never really got much playing time. But it looks so good that I don't have the heart to sell it for small money. So it will stay a littlle bit longer, waiting for the metal head being ready and matured to play some slide guitar one day :)

Man, I love the simplicity of that thing!