customer support issues -SOLVED

• Well as I said earlier the dealer couldn't get a reply form Kemper on Thursday and as Kemper don't do any support on Friday or Saturday I'm stuffed, so , I agree my choice of worlds is strong but I'm as you can see it's going to be a week before this gets sorted between the dealer and Kemper so that's not good for me. My original post was in answer to a UK main dealer not being able to get in contact with Kemper to sort this out, so I came here hopefully looking for a simple answer to what I think could be as simple as the CMOS battery being loose. However I didn't want to take it apart if that would void my warranty.

Hopefully you can see my frustration.

MC

Sure, I understand. But again: Why are you so sure that your dealer directly contacted KPA support? Did you see the email they sent? My experience: Those people are often hilariously unorganised and when you call in to ask whether they have heard from (in this case KPA) the easiest way out is to say: No, they haven't responded yet. Also KPA have clearly put a direct call number on their website. So in urgent cases (and an attentive dealer) there's no problem at all to reach KPA support. I keep thinking that it's not KPA's support that is to blame.

• thats what i think too, its not Kemper Company, maybe they have a wholesaler for the UK
    which your Dealer trys to contact, than its not Kemperwhich don't react.
    Try to call the German Company direct, they will help you faster than light :D

• Nicky, I've just done that and after it re booted I get the 'hardware fault detected, time and date' message again.

I'd love to phone them but as I've said already they don't work Fridays through Monday.

So if you have a problem after 4 O'clock Uk time on a Thursday you have no support until Monday.

I don't know of another company that has a support hole that long.

I appreciate the Uk dealer maybe telling me one thing and doing another but he was very diligent and has kept contacting me.

I presumed as a dealer he would be able to get things done quicker than myself as he's selling their products on a large scale so should have a good ,mutual two way relationship.

I appreciate the help here though so thanks.

MC

• The end customer telephone support hotline is available from monday thru thursday from noon to 5.
    The sales office which is where dealers would call is open from monday to friday from 9 to 5.
    Email support for end customers is available 24/7.

• Welcome MC! Sorry to hear about your defective unit, unfortunately as we all know this happens to electronics occasionally. Hold tight and Kemper will get you sorted out, I'm sure of that. Definitely in regards to support, one of the best company's that I ever purchased from. Folks tend to get a little defensive on the forum over complaints about the product or it's support since it is so highly rated by users over the years. They will take care of you, just not overnight which I'm sure you understand. You'll soon come to love that little green machine. Enjoy your tour!!!

• What I find interesting here is that we have a true professional touring musician in need of service now not Monday ....He's frustrated and with good cause. But instead of using your direct contacts that I'm sure some of you have for this guy you berate him because he say bad things about your beloved one . What hypocrisy.... Unfortunately I am not one of the inner circle people. I can only hope one of these Guys within the inner circle put in a little effort on this professionals need and do something other than complain about him complaining.
    I could care less what you think of me ...
    Help him....

• ...using your direct contacts ...

You mean like somebody calling Christoph Kemper directly on his cell?
    You're a real funny guy. ;)
    What are inner circle people?
    Genuinely interested here.
    On topic:

@hjscheffler of the support team already stated the 24/7 availability of mail support.
    No hypocrisy anywhere.

• Funny guy? 13 comments and most of them negative
    Dont know why he is chiming in because i think he is the last one who helps with
    his nice comments.
    @ noburybrook: Welcome

• Sgt Pepper
    please , when you don't like the KPA don't like the Guys in this Forum,
    maybe you don't like yourself,
    please leave us alone with your negative Attitude,
    the world is so full of negative people, we don't need them here
    when there is no constructive reason to be negative
    Please

• What I find interesting here is that we have a true professional touring musician in need of service now not Monday ....He's frustrated and with good cause. But instead of using your direct contacts that I'm sure some of you have for this guy you berate him because he say bad things about your beloved one . What hypocrisy.... Unfortunately I am not one of the inner circle people. I can only hope one of these Guys within the inner circle put in a little effort on this professionals need and do something other than complain about him complaining.
    Help him....

Hahahahaha!
    O.....K...??

:D

• What I find interesting here is that we have a true professional touring musician in need of service now not Monday ....He's frustrated and with good cause. But instead of using your direct contacts that I'm sure some of you have for this guy you berate him because he say bad things about your beloved one . What hypocrisy.... Unfortunately I am not one of the inner circle people. I can only hope one of these Guys within the inner circle put in a little effort on this professionals need and do something other than complain about him complaining.I could care less what you think of me ...Help him....

Is your sole purpose in life to try to bring the Kemper down or what, man?

I'd like to think it isn't, but you do realise that based upon what you've contributed to the forum so far, to anyone who doesn't know what's in your heart, it would appear that there's little doubt that this is your intention; the only question would be as to whether the mission was of your own volition or if your were a plant.

Perhaps you should re-read your posts thus far and consider whether or not you feel they represent your assessment of the product accurately. If you feel they do, I highly recommend you sell your unit and seek out a top-of-the-line FAS unit. With any luck, you'll know someone in the "inner circle" there.

Nicky, I've just done that and after it re booted I get the 'hardware fault detected, time and date' message again.

Uugghh... too bad mate. So sorry you've had this experience; it's a numbers game, as you'd know, and your unlucky number came up, that's "all", even 'though I know it's a big "all" to whomever's turn it is!

Hang in there mate. It'll be worth it.

• in comparison you are less lucky, my problem was i couldn't turn it OFF! so at least i was able to use it... if i were you i would send your KPA back to UK and get a new one from the next local dealer. price should be the same and you are able to take it with you on tour. at least it's a good decision to buy a kemper - it's a brilliant piece of gear and you'll love it!
    all the best!

• in comparison you are less lucky, my problem was i couldn't turn it OFF! so at least i was able to use it...

Ha! Yeah I remember that, if it was you who posted here about it, kzngr.

Imagine having either:

1) A Kemper that can't be turned off
    2) A Barry Manilow record that can't be stopped

Hmm... tough choice...

• obviously if you cannot turn off your kemper you cannot stop playing... luckily i'm a physician, so that i could supply myself with all the good stuff you need to stay awake for several days 8| since i did not want to take the risk of damage by just pulling the plug until i received the responsemail from kemper support telling me that this would be okay... :thumbup:

Help him....

you can bow down to tantrums all you want. some of us don't.