Liquid Profiles

• seriously, this sound has really too much treble for me . Do not tell me that you find this sound good anyway.

I should have said "I didn't say it....out loud."

Yeah....it's gnarly.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• after all these years Kemper still delivery,i liked other devices like Fractal,QC,Tonex,Helix or plugins like NAM,S-Gear,Neural DSP,Amplitube,ML Labs,Helix Native but what i dont like about some people is they always try to bash the Kemper on the Fractal forum or QC ,all those devices and plugins in good hands can make awesome tone.

Let them rant about the kemper. Who cares? Life is too short to bother what others think. Here kemper users are more broadminded and smarter too. ;)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Not it. ;)

I do believe this is the sound of hitting a low action guitar way too hard. He needs to increase the action a bit if he wants to hit that hard.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I do believe this is the sound of hitting a low action guitar way too hard. He needs to increase the action a bit if he wants to hit that hard.

Something so many guitarists can't understand. ^^Why can't I have lower action and hit hard? Um, becase it's an impossible equation?:rolleyes:

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Yesssssssssssssss !!!!!

"an error occured while updating ...."

worked with USB ! not with RM ...

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

Edited once, last by Roeffel ().

• Damn, what a torture. I've sent my stage in for repair to the factory, just this morning! Next Kemper is far away in the rehearsal room and I won't be there until Friday. I'm so curious, please post experiences.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• Hootchie Mamma !!

When I got my Kemper a few years ago, I thought it was great. I though it'd maybe get the odd update now and then, but as an older device.... maybe not. Kemper just keeps delivering.

Unfortunately my cat is asleep on my lap so I can't reach my rack to switch it on (to update it) sooooooo........ Sleeping cat beats liquid profiles.

For now.

• Damn, what a torture. I've sent my stage in for repair to the factory, just this morning! Next Kemper is far away in the rehearsal room and I won't be there until Friday. I'm so curious, please post experiences.

It is pretty simple--click on amp model and apply the liquid profile. Just applying the profile seems to boost clarity to me. Playing with the gain control is super fun. You can dirty up a very clean profile or clean up a dirty one. Easy to dial in gain that way. Or clean up the gain as needed using volume control on your guitar! Increasing/decreasing gain is nice and gradual too.

Tone controls appear to work the same way but honestly have not played with them that much.

I see hours of fun mixing and matching amps--for example I just put a Mars Plex profile on a 59 Tweed Deluxe. :P

When do we get Tweed Liquid Profiles?

• This works really well. I like it a lot after only one fenderish profile 😀. I did spend a minute thinking about all the ridiculously expensive pedals I didn’t have to buy since 2015 when I got this. Really quite remarkable.

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• After 10 mins of playing with Mbritt Mars...it DOES make a difference =O 8| . Applied the correspondent Liquid stack to a couple of my go-to Rigs and it changes something in the gain structure...for the better. Def clearer, but not only...somehow the harmonics are more defined.

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better