Best kemper profiles producers

• Hi everybody, can you recommend me 10 or 5 Best kemper profiles producers? I am a new kemper user. And what about if I need my electric guitar sound like acoustic one in live performance. Thank you for your advice and recommendation. Jirka

• hi Jirka,

already tried the acuostic sim in Eq presets?

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Micael Britt is my no 1 go to profiler

After that its tie between Bert Meulendijk and Guido Bungenstock.

I have the Tone Junkie everything pack and they are nice but I never use any of them other than to mess around at home.

For acoustic I use an electric with a Piezo pickup and run it through some Bert Meulendijk acoustic rigs.

• With regards to Profile producers its very personal what people prefer. Most include free ones as part of the rig packs, so I would start there before going and buying profiles...

• There is no 'best'. There just isn't.

Lots of people love MBritt. Others like ToneJunkie. No disrespect to either of them, but I've never found a 'keeper' with either of them.

The rig packs on Rig Manager give you a ton of options to try different profile makers. You absolutely do NOT need to spend money on profiles to get the best out of the Kemper.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Tried mostly Mbritt,Topjimi,Bungenstock and BMEU ... now I only kept the ones from Mattfig

To be honnest, you'll probably find gems with all of them ...

For me the mattfig sounded more "alive" so decided to delete the rest

Now with the whole liquid profiling it's actualy a pre and post profile era ... I would'nt even consider getting older ones.

For some reason I never touched any knobs (except definition) on older profiles, I just moved on to the next if I didn't like it.

With the liquids I am more comfortable playing with the tonestack ... I could easily live with just Mattfig's SLO pack, just that nothing else !

Some amp channel turning the gain and voila a crunch sound, ....

I'll buy probably a future bogner pack, maybe one clean ... I do hope that all profilers will add performances, nice lush leads etc ... They do have "less" work now due to the liquids !

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• for me the mbritt profiles work best for live playing with real musicians, but not for playing alone at home or recording.

To my disapointment, yesterday i bought tonejunkie slash inspired profiles, sounds awesome at home, but get lost in the mix in band situation, very frustrating.😫 sounded weak, thin linear with no balls. Mbritt profiles sound at home a little bit dull, but in live Situation with higher volume great. I haven't found a solution to tweak profiles for recording to work in live Situation 😢😫

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• for me the mbritt profiles work best for live playing with real musicians, but not for playing alone at home or recording.

To my disapointment, yesterday i bought tonejunkie slash inspired profiles, sounds awesome at home, but get lost in the mix in band situation, very frustrating.😫 sounded weak, thin linear with no balls. Mbritt profiles sound at home a little bit dull, but in live Situation with higher volume great. I haven't found a solution to tweak profiles for recording to work in live Situation 😢😫

In many rigs I have saved a treble booster in front and a studio eq in x (mid boost/high cut). This together with with some morph of the amp parameters allows me to adjust on the fly for different playing situations/volumes and for different guitars as well. I honestly use the same rigs in studio, live or at home and they works outstanding for 95% of the situation. For the remaining 5% I build dedicated rigs

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• thx for responds, i'll give a try

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Tone Junkies. I pretty much only use their Profiles now. Lots of free ones out there by them to try out!

This is great example of why there is no right or wrong answer to the “which profiles are best for………’ questions.

I like HW and Sooze and really want to like their profiles. I have the everything pack and haven’t managed to find a single rig that I would use in place of my personal favourites.

I am not suggesting that Tone Junkie profiles are bad or that you are in anyway wrong in your choice. Merely pointing out just how personal and subjective tone is. Its a good thing that we all like different things anyway or music would sound really dull.

• This is great example of why there is no right or wrong answer to the “which profiles are best for………’ questions.

I like HW and Sooze and really want to like their profiles. I have the everything pack and haven’t managed to find a single rig that I would use in place of my personal favourites.

I am not suggesting that Tone Junkie profiles are bad or that you are in anyway wrong in your choice. Merely pointing out just how personal and subjective tone is. Its a good thing that we all like different things anyway or music would sound really dull.

Absolutely, man. Agreed. When I first got a Kemper 2.5 years ago, many of the members of this very forum (full of great dudes!) suggested the MBritt Profiles, so I used them for quite a while. But, the more I searched the Rig Exchange & bought packs, the less the MBritt Profiles worked for me. Top Jimi does really nice stuff too.

Tone is sooo subjective, could not agree more.